4 x 120g of lean beef eye fillet steaks (women)
4 x 220g of lean beef eye fillet steaks (men)
Your choice of allowed veggies 1/4 cup parsley, finely chopped.
1. Quarter capsicums; remove and discard seeds and membranes. Roast under grill or very hot oven, skin-side up, until skin blisters and blackens. Cover with a plastic freezer bag for 5 minutes; peel away skin and dice.
2. Heat oil in a medium saucepan; cook herbs, onion and garlic, stirring for 5 minutes. Add equal, vinegar, chilli, and capsicums; cook; stirring, 5 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, cook beef on heated grill plate until browned and cooked as desired.
4. Boil, steam or microwave veggies, separately, until just tender; drain.
5. Top steaks with capsicum relish; serve with veggies, sprinkle with parsley.